Please also refer to our terms and conditions of sale.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete your order. It is not possible to change the delivery address once goods have been dispatched.
- Delivery of orders under £120 will be £6 - £10 as standard (2-5 days) dependent on the size of the parcel, which covers UK mainland addresses only, excluding Highlands and Islands locations which are subject to a surcharge.
- Delivery for orders over £120 is inclusive (non discounted orders).
- Delivery of larger or delicate items delivered on a pallet is at a cost of £66 which is included in the product prices, again covering mainland UK and excluding Highlands and Island locations which will be subject to a surcharge.
- Most orders for artificial plants will be delivered within 2-5 working days after dispatch excluding bank holidays. Certain exclusions may apply around holiday season (eg Christmas) when couriers operate a reduced schedule. Some made to order products may take slightly longer, please read the information on the product you are ordering for the delivery and manufacturing time scale.
- Made to order items may take longer as we need to allow manufacturing time. Please read the product description of the made to order item you are ordering for information on the lead time.
- All our deliveries are made by courier services. Please ensure you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to receive the delivery between 7.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. If the couriers are unable to complete a delivery due to nobody being present, a calling card will be left asking you to contact them directly to arrange a re-delivery. If you do not contact the couriers within 2 days of receiving this card, the goods will be returned and both a re-delivery charge and return charge may be applicable to your order.
- Items delivered on a pallet will be delivered to the address kerbside or nearest door/access point if this is logistically possible and under the discretion of the delivery courier. Artificial Green and our suppliers use external delivery couriers and it is not their drivers responsibility to assist you with the moving and handling of your items into houses, doorways, outbuildings or garages etc. When ordering multiple, large or bulky items, please make sure you are able to handle these items when the delivery is received.
- Artificial Green retains ownership of all items until they have been delivered to the recipient (either directly, or by leaving them in a safe place or with a neighbour). Once your goods have been delivered, the risk of damage or loss of the item passes to you the customer.
- We make every effort to ensure goods are delivered within reasonable time. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this event, we will inform you of any delays as soon as possible.
DAMAGE INSURANCE - CUSTOMERS AGREE TO THE INSURANCE TERMS
Customers have 24 hours from the point of delivery to report any damaged goods within their consignment/s to us. We also recommend customer sign for deliveries as 'UNCHECKED' or if there are signs of damage to the outer packaging please sign as 'DAMAGED'. This allows us to make an insurance claim with the courier should items be damaged in transit.